The Petticoats a capella act 50’s-60’s
Customer response: “It was very nice to work with The Petticoats! These ladies are very professional and have a lot of talent. We received very fine, only positive, feedback from the customer and the guests! we hope to work with you more often!”
The Petticoats: close harmony vocal act
The Petticoats are three charming, skilled and handsome singers. They are singing a capella, with accompaniment on tape or live musician(s), for an entertaining performance as an intermezzo during your dinner or party with cheerful, nostalgic and varied repertoire from the 40s, years 50 and 60s. With her pure voices, stylish performance and choreographic choreographies, this singers trio provides an unforgettable moment at your event.
See info below and the latest videos on the right.
A capella demo
The Petticoats as tape act:
Suitable for parties as opening act, intermezzo or final act or as background music.
- 30 minutes (possibly divided into 2 x 15 minutes within 1 hour)
- 60 minutes (possibly divided into 2 x 30 or 3 x 20 within 1.5 hours)
The Petticoats accompanied by live pianist or guitarist:
Suitable as an intermezzo during dinner or as a background music.
- 30 minutes (possibly divided into 2 x 15 minutes)
- 60 minutes (possibly divided into 2 x 30 or 3 x 20 minutes)
The Petticoats can now also be booked as a capella act
Completely acoustic, without accompaniment music on tape,
That means 3 to 5 numbers without amplification eg:
- Welcoming guests at the entrance.
- Singing through the audience (for extra ambiance).
- Singing during the wedding ceremony (when the bride enters, the signing and afterwards).
- Singing as an intermezzo for companies during a conference or training / meeting (eg one number during the break).
The Petticoats can also perform during your Christmas events with their special Christmas repertoire.
For a nostalgic Christmas atmosphere, book ‘The Petticoats Christmas special’!
Bei mir bist du schön – Andrew • Sisters Diamonds – Marilyn Monroe • Umbrella – The Baseballs /Rihanna • The way you make me feel – Michael Jackson • Lollipop – The Chordettes • Tu vuo fa l’americano – Renato Carosone • I will survive – Puppini Sisters • Proud Mary – Elvis
• Stand by me – Ben E King • That man – Caro Emerald • Hit the road jack – Ray Charles • You can’t hurry love – The Supremes • Crazy in love – Puppini Sisters/Beyonce • Candyman – Christina Aguilera • The way you make me feel – Michael Jackson • Tainted love – Karen Souza • Feeling good – Michael Bublé • Let’s get loud – The Baseballs/Jennifer Lopez • Het is een nacht – The Baseballs/Guus Meeuwis • Lullaby of Birdland – Ella Fitzgerald • Bye bye baby – Marilyn Monroe • Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy – Puppini Sisters/Andrew Sisters • Sway – Pussycat Dolls • Rum and Coca Cola – Andrew
“The Petticoats is a charming vocal group that takes you on a journey back to the good old days of the 40s, 50s and 60s. Their harmony of sound, appearance and performance is underlined by an original and various repertoire.”
Typical music from the 40s, 50s and 60s, suitable for both background music as well as making the crowd shake their hips. From romantic ballads as ‘Stand by me‘ across arrangements for several voices straight to crowd pleasers like ‘Candyman‘, diverse and smoothly arranged into one show. Even during the christmas period the girls keep you entertained with a special santa setlist and show!